Everybody’s Free (To Wear Sunscreen)
We could learn a lot from Mr Luhrmann. I was listening to the lyrics of ‘Everybody’s Free (To Wear Sunscreen)’ on the tube this morning and a few of his lines seemed to offer good guidance to life I thought:
- In 20 years you’ll look back at photos of yourself and recall in a way you can’t grasp now how much possibility lay before you and how fabulous you really looked.
- Don’t worry about the future; or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubblegum.
- Do one thing everyday that scares you.
- Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind… the race is long, and in the end, it’s only with yourself.
- Dance… even if you have nowhere to do it but in your own living room.
Spot on. Thanks Baz.
I came to Alice because I felt a bit lost and I didn’t really understand where my life was going. We set up 3 clear paths for my future, and I am now working with each to see which one I want to go down. The sessions really made me think about what I want from life and how I can act on it. Alice is very easy to get along with and I cannot recommend her highly enough.