Everybody’s Free (To Wear Sunscreen)
We could learn a lot from Mr Luhrmann. I was listening to the lyrics of ‘Everybody’s Free (To Wear Sunscreen)’ on the tube this morning and a few of his lines seemed to offer good guidance to life I thought:
- In 20 years you’ll look back at photos of yourself and recall in a way you can’t grasp now how much possibility lay before you and how fabulous you really looked.
- Don’t worry about the future; or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubblegum.
- Do one thing everyday that scares you.
- Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind… the race is long, and in the end, it’s only with yourself.
- Dance… even if you have nowhere to do it but in your own living room.
Spot on. Thanks Baz.
Group Marketing Manager, Medical Publishing Company
Having gone through a very difficult year, Alice has really helped me to view my life holistically and enabled me to focus on the areas I’d like to change. She is extremely supportive and I have found the whole process very worthwhile. I’m missing our sessions already and will be signing up for some more!