This page is for reference only. As some services have been discontinued, please visit our homepage for an up-to-date version of this website.
One to one Career Coaching for employees in their 20s and early 30s designed to develop their abilities, productivity and confidence in the workplace.
Developing your Generation Y talent
The coaching services Alice provides are focused primarily on working with your Generation Y employees (those in their 20s and early 30s). They are designed to help you understand, develop and retain this talent. Alice believes that individuals of all ages and seniority can benefit from coaching in the workplace. It is her aim to encourage more and more organisations to open up coaching to their Generation Y employees instead of just offering such support to senior executives.
Developmental Career Coaching
Workplace Career Coaching aims to enhance productivity and retain your best Generation Y staff by developing those with potential. Research shows that by improving employee engagement, motivation levels and management styles, employees are likely to perform better, be happier in their roles, and provide a better service to your clients. Coaching in the workplace is also effective in settling employees into their new roles or preparing them for promotion.
In this instance, coaching aims to support and promote the employee by:
- improving co-worker relationships via the development of emotional intelligence levels and interpersonal skills.
- improving assertiveness skills.
- enhancing the ability to influence and motivate.
- developing the ability to cope with stress.
- increase confidence levels.
- helping the individual respond effectively to critical feedback.
Career Coaching for Generation Y employees who are under performing or those who are having a negative impact on the rest of the team/organisation. In this instance, coaching can be added as part of an exit strategy or performance review aimed at:
- exploring what is impacting their performance (issues at home, problems with co-workers, level of job satisfaction).
- developing an action plan to overcome these obstacles.
- improving productivity or developing a win-win exit strategy if appropriate.
If you have an employee who you think would benefit from coaching, please contact Alice to discuss. Introductory sessions are available to ensure the best fit between Alice and the individual, and to discuss the desired outcomes of the sessions.
Marketing Manager, Magazine Publishing
I liked that Alice asked quite probing questions which really made me think about what it is I want and that even in an ideal world this could still be an option. I’ve come away with good advice and practical steps to follow.